- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 4 cold eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 pkgs (11 oz each) Alexia® Southern Sweet Potato Blend
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 pound fresh hot Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; add sausage. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Add sweet potato blend. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook 5 to 7 minutes more or until vegetables are cooked, stirring occasionally. Stir in onions and cilantro.
- Meanwhile, fill saucepan with about 3 inches of water. Heat until water simmers gently; stir in vinegar. Break a cold egg into small dish or saucer. Holding dish just above simmering water, gently slip egg into water. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Cook eggs in gently simmering water 3 to 5 minutes or until white is set and yolk is cooked to desired doneness. Remove eggs with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels.
- Divide sweet potato mixture among 4 plates. Top each with a poached egg.