- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Southwest seasoning blend without salt
- Sour cream, optional
- 1 can (29 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (14 oz each) vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and pepper; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in seasoning blend; cook 1 minute. Add beans, sauce, broth and salt; mix together. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with cilantro and sour cream, if desired.