- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 2 large carrots, cut into thin 2-inch strips (2 large = 1 cup strips)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin 2-inch strips (1 medium = 1 cup strips)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- Whisk together broth, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, cornstarch and pepper flakes in small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add edamame and carrots; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add bell pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant. Return chicken to skillet. Stir broth mixture into skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly. Remove skillet from heat and stir in sesame oil. Serve with rice; sprinkle with sesame seeds.