- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) devil's food cake mix (1-layer size)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Whole fresh strawberries, optional
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 8x8-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray according to package directions. Cool cake in pan 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- Combine sliced strawberries and sugar in large bowl; set aside.
- Drizzle half of the chocolate syrup onto large serving plate. Cut cake layer horizontally in half; place bottom half of cake, cut-side up, on serving plate. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons caramel topping; top with half of the sliced strawberries and the remaining cake layer, cut-side down. Drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup and remaining 2 tablespoons caramel topping. Cover with remaining sliced strawberries. Top with Reddi-wip just before serving. Garnish with whole strawberries, if desired. Cut into 9 slices to serve.