- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened (4 oz = 1/2 of 8-oz pkg)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon Juice of 1 lemon
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups fat free small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven 325°F. Spray bottom and sides of 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle graham crumbs evenly onto bottom and up sides of baking dish.
- Place cottage cheese and Egg Beaters in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Add sugar, cream cheese, lemon peel and juice; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Cool in dish on wire rack; cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into 9 squares to serve. Garnish with fruit, if desired.