- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (16 oz each) beans in chili seasoned sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 cups broken tortilla chips
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Add chili beans, chili powder and reserved liquid from tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes or until hot; set aside.
- Divide lettuce between 4 serving plates. Spoon meat mixture evenly over lettuce. Top evenly with cheese, broken chips and drained tomatoes.