- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 8 green onions, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch lengths (8 onions = about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced, divided
- Combine cornstarch, sugar and crushed red pepper in medium bowl. Stir in water. Add diced tomatoes with their liquid; stir until well blended; set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large skillet over high heat 1 minute. Add 1 teaspoon garlic and the steak; stir-fry 3 minutes or until steak strips are no longer pink in centers. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same wok. Add remaining 1 teaspoon garlic, the green onions, bell peppers, zucchini and salt. Stir-fry 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir tomato mixture. Add to vegetable mixture in wok; cook 2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in steak. Serve over rice, if desired.