- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 pound (2 medium) sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt over chicken. Add to skillet; cook until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in peanut butter, water, garlic powder and undrained tomatoes. Cook until mixture is blended and chicken is coated.
- Layer sweet potatoes and frozen vegetables in slow cooker. Top with chicken mixture. Cover; cook on LOW 7 to 9 hours or until chicken and vegetables are very tender. Gently stir to mix.