- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) refrigerated butternut squash pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound bulk Italian pork sausage
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1/2 cup dry ditalini pasta, uncooked
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add tomato sauce, water, squash and garlic powder to slow cooker; stir to combine. Pinch sausage into bite-size pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 7-1/2 hours or on HIGH 3-1/2 hours.
- Stir in pasta and spinach; cover and cook on HIGH 30 minutes more or until pasta is tender.