- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- Tortilla strips, diced avocado and chopped cilantro, optional
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground chipotle chili pepper
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken, frozen vegetables, undrained tomatoes, chili pepper, cumin and broth in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken from slow cooker; pull into shreds with 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker. Stir in lime juice. Serve and top with tortilla strips, avocado and cilantro, if desired.