- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Lime wedges, optional
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine sauce, honey and chipotle peppers in slow cooker. Add chicken.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH 4 hours.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board; shred with 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker, stirring to combine with sauce. Place about 1/4 cup chicken in each tortilla. Evenly divide and top with avocado and sour cream. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.