- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Blue cheese crumbles, optional
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dip mix
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrot
- 12 flour tortillas (12 inch)
- 3 cups shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 2/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Spray inside of 4.5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken in slow cooker. Stir together Manwich, hot sauce and brown sugar in small bowl; pour over chicken. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or HIGH 3 to 4 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Stir together yogurt and ranch powder in medium bowl. Stir in celery and carrot until well combined; set aside. Remove chicken from slow cooker. Shred chicken with two forks and return to sauce in slow cooker.
- To serve: Build wraps with about ½ cup chicken, ¼ cup celery slaw, ¼ cup shredded lettuce and blue cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.