- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15.25 oz each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- Chopped cilantro and avocado, optional
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pkg (30 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 1 pkg (1.0 oz each) Ranch dip mix
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place undrained tomatoes, beans, undrained corn, ranch mix, chili powder and cumin in slow cooker; stir to combine. Add chicken and cover with tomato mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 6 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Pull chicken into shreds with 2 forks. Cut cream cheese into 8 pieces; stir into chili until melted and combined. Top each serving with cilantro and avocado, if desired.