- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 18 ounces (3 links) fresh pork chorizo (Mexican-style)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 6 French rolls (about 5 inches long), sliced, toasted
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chorizo; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until finely crumbled and browned, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Add Sloppy Joe sauce and cilantro; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until sauce thickens slightly. Place 1/2 cup chorizo mixture on each roll. Top with avocado and jalapeno slices.