- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 10 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- Break spaghetti in half. Cook according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add Sloppy Joe and tomato sauces. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until hot.
- Drain spaghetti; divide equally between 6 plates. Top each with 1/2 cup meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese.