- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into lengthwise strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Stir together drained tomatoes, half of tomato sauce and soup in small bowl; set aside. Combine chicken, onion and remaining tomato sauce in another bowl.
- Place 1/3 of tortilla strips in bottom of slow cooker; top with 1/3 each of sauce mixture, chicken filling and shredded cheese. Repeat layers, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 2 hours or on LOW 4 hours.