- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub
- 1 large peach, peeled, pitted and sliced (1 large = about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup low fat peach yogurt
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Melt Fleischmann’s in 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add peaches and cinnamon sugar; cook and stir 4 minutes, or until peaches are tender. Remove from skillet; set peaches aside. Wipe skillet clean with paper towel.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Combine Egg Beaters and sugar. Pour 1/4 cup Egg Beaters mixture into skillet. Cook 3 minutes, or until almost set in center, carefully lifting edges to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath to make ‘crepes’. Repeat with remaining Egg Beaters.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt down center of each ‘crepe’. Top each with 1/3 cup peaches. Fold sides over peaches. Top evenly with remaining peaches. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon sugar, if desired.