- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces dry rice noodles, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup finley shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup seeded, julienned English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Rice Noodles
- 1/2 pound beef flank steak
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare dry rice noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; set aside.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray. Heat over high heat. Add steak and cook about 3 minutes on each side or until steak is browned and still pink in center. Remove from skillet and let stand 5 minutes.
- Whisk together peanut oil, chili sauce, honey, lime juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, cilantro and ginger in large bowl until well blended. Add green onions, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber and cooked rice noodles to oil mixture; set aside.
- Slice steak across the grain into thin strips. Add to bowl. Toss to coat evenly with dressing. Divide evenly on serving plates and sprinkle with prepared rice noodles. Refrigerate leftovers.