- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, torn into small pieces or 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- Finely chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup drained, rinsed Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Make Meatloaf: Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine ground beef, bread, onion, drained tomatoes, Egg Beaters and chili powder in medium bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into a 4x6-inch loaf. Place into an ungreased 8x8-inch baking dish. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until done (160°F in center); drain excess drippings. Spoon chili sauce over meatloaf; bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Make Rice: Combine rice, corn, beans and cumin in microwave-safe container. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until hot, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro, if desired. Serve rice mixture with meatloaf.