- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped nacho jalapeÃ±o peppers
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 8 Kaiser rolls
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken, onion, jalapeno and Sloppy Joe sauce in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board; shred. Return chicken to slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt; stir. Reduce heat to WARM. Serve in rolls.