- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add onions and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute more or until tomatoes soften and release juice. Whisk Egg Beaters, salmon, capers, parsley and pepper in bowl; add to skillet. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set, about 2 minutes. Lift cooked part and gently turn to scramble. Continue cooking until Egg Beaters are set.
- Spread cream cheese on bagels. Place an equal amount of Egg Beaters mixture on each bagel half. Serve immediately.