- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 Hebrew National® Beef Franks (from 12-oz pkg), sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, franks, onion and pepper; cook until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture is of desired consistency.