- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 2 medium ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Beef Franks
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 7 leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium plum tomato, chopped
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Grill corn 10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally. Grill franks 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, turning occasionally. Remove from grill; keep franks warm.
- Place avocado in small bowl; mash with fork until smooth. Stir in mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon lime juice; set aside.
- Cut corn kernels off cobs. Stir together corn, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Spread each lettuce leaf with avocado mayonnaise; top each with a frank and about 1/3 cup corn salsa. Serve immediately.