- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Sour cream, optional
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided (1-1/2 cups = 6 oz)
- 4 frozen Banquet® Original Chicken Patties
- 1 jar (16 oz each) salsa, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine crushed chips and two-thirds of the salsa in medium bowl until blended. Place mixture in prepared baking dish. Top chip mixture with 1 cup of the cheese and chicken patties. Top chicken patties with the remaining salsa and the remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is hot and cheese melts. Serve with sour cream, if desired.