- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Chop Suey Vegetables, drained
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 pound thick cut bone-in pork chops
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pkg (3 oz each) chicken ramen noodle soup, divided
- 5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir together mushrooms, chop suey vegetables, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper, seasoning packet from ramen noodles and water in slow cooker. Place pork chops on vegetables in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours or until pork is tender. Remove pork from slow cooker. Separate into small pieces with 2 forks; discard bones. Return pork to slow cooker. Break ramen noodles into pieces. Add to slow cooker and stir. Cover; cook on LOW 10 minutes more or until noodles are tender.