- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 container (8 oz each) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 dry lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir together tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes in medium bowl; set aside. Combine ricotta, salt and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spread 3/4 cup tomato mixture over bottom of slow cooker. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over tomato mixture, breaking noodles to fit. Top with 3/4 cup tomato mixture, mushrooms, spinach, ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Top with 3/4 cup tomato mixture and 3 remaining lasagna noodles, breaking to fit. Spoon remaining tomato mixture over noodles.
- Cover; cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.