- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- Pierce potatoes with fork several times. Place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 7 minutes. Turn over; microwave 5 minutes more or until soft.
- Meanwhile, combine beans, drained tomatoes, corn, milk, Parkay, 1/2 cup cheese and salt in large microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Carefully cut hot potatoes into bite-size pieces. Toss potatoes with black bean mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Heat in microwave on HIGH 4 minutes more or until cheese melts and mixture is hot.