- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 frozen pie crust (9-inch), thawed
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper or pimento
- 1-1/3 cups fat free milk
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup drained canned whole kernel corn
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly prick side of pie crust with fork. Bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Beat milk, Egg Beaters, flour, salt and black pepper in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add onion mixture, corn and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Pour into prepared pie crust; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cilantro. Cover edge of crust with aluminum foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Meanwhile, combine drained tomatoes and the remaining cilantro in small bowl for the salsa. When quiche is done, let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices. Serve topped with the salsa.