- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 cups cooked brown rice, heated
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup broken white tortilla chips
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Stir together rice, beans, soup, undrained tomatoes, corn, onion and pepper in large bowl. Place mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes or until hot in center. Top with cheese and broken chips; bake 5 minutes more.