- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups shredded wheat bran cereal
- 1 cup lowfat (1%) milk
- 1-1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup light molasses
- 1/2 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray. Combine cereal and milk in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat molasses, Blue Bonnet and Egg Beaters in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, beat until well blended. Gradually add cereal mixture, then flour mixture, mixing until well blended after each addition. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert pan onto wire rack; remove pan. Cool cake completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired. Cut into 20 pieces to serve.