- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- Lime wedges, optional
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 small romaine lettuce leaves
- Finely chopped red bell pepper and peanuts, optional
- 1 cup match-stick cut carrots
- Combine steak, garlic sauce, soy sauce and ginger in large bowl. Stir until well coated; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onion and salt; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add steak mixture to skillet; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Return carrots and onion to skillet; cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Divide steak mixture evenly between lettuce leaves. Serve with pepper, peanuts and lime wedges, if desired.