- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 large Jonagold, Fuji or Braeburn apples (4 large = about 2 lb)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons raisins or chopped pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pecans, toasted
- Vanilla ice cream and Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons maple-flavored pancake syrup
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- Remove cores from apples to within 1/2 inch of bottoms of apples. (Be careful not to cut through to bottoms of apples.) Peel top half of each apple; set apples aside.
- Combine brown sugar, raisins, walnuts, Fleischmann's and cinnamon in small bowl. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture into each apple. Place in shallow microwavable dish. Add the water to bottom of dish. Brush syrup over tops of apples; cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until apples are tender when pierced with tip of sharp knife, rotating dish after 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Top with ice cream and Reddi-wip, if desired.