- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips (1/2 pepper = about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strip (1/2 pepper = about 1/2 cup)
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Southwestern Style (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch strips (1 small = about 1/3 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in bell peppers and onion; cook and stir 2 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk and cumin in large bowl. Add cheese; mix lightly. Stir in chicken mixture.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Place tortillas in pie plate to form crust, evenly overlapping each other. Carefully pour Egg Beater mixture into tortilla crust. Bake 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa and fat free sour cream, if desired.