- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kangaroo® Pita Chips or assorted vegetables, optional
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros, drained
- 1/2 cup Oscar Mayer® Real Bacon Bits
- 1 lb (16 oz) Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine spinach and garlic powder in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until warm.
- Layer half of Velveeta in bottom of dish. Top with seasoned spinach, half of drained tomatoes and bacon bits. Sprinkle with remaining Velveeta and drained tomatoes.
- Cover; bake 20 minutes or until Velveeta melts. Serve with pita chips or assorted vegetables, if desired.