- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 loaf (12 oz each) French bread
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- Place 1/4 cup drained tomatoes in small bowl; set aside. Combine remaining drained tomatoes, chicken and cheese in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 4 rectangle-shaped patties (5x3 inches), about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F). Meanwhile, add mayonnaise to reserved tomatoes; stir together.
- Cut bread into 4 pieces, about 5 inches each. Cut each piece in half lengthwise. Spread tomato-mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of bread. Place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of each piece; top with chicken patty. Cover chicken with top halves of bread. Serve immediately.