- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 cups fresh cauliflower florets (6 cups = about 1 large head)
- 1 medium lime, cut into 6 wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray large shallow baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Stir together oil, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and garlic powder in large bowl. Add cauliflower; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture in single layer on pan. Bake 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender, turning once halfway. Serve with lime wedges.