- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 15-oz can) undrained Ranch Style® Beans
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with pepper seasoning.
- Cook chicken 4 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add rice to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until rice begins to brown. Add undrained tomatoes, beans and water.
- Place chicken on top of rice. Cover and simmer over medium heat 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Sprinkle with green onions.