- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 salmon fillets (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt free Southwest Chipotle or Cajun seasoning, divided
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup drained Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes
- 1 container (4 oz each) tropical fruit in lightly sweetened juice, drained
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Sprinkle one side of salmon with 1 teaspoon of the seasoning.
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray. Turn on stove/kitchen vent. Heat skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add salmon, seasoned-side down. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, toss together rice, drained tomatoes, fruit, green onions and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon seasoning in medium bowl. Serve with salmon.