- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) fresh broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg (8.8 oz each) fully cooked whole grain brown rice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Whisk together stir fry sauce, broth, juice, pepper flakes and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth; set aside.
- Spray wok or 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat. When hot, add chicken. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is light golden brown. Add ginger and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add broccoli florets; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli turns bright green and is crisp-tender. Blend in stir fry sauce mixture and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Add rice, crystallized ginger, walnuts and sesame oil; toss to blend all ingredients. Heat through and serve immediately.