- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pkg (13.25 oz each) dry whole wheat rotini, uncooked
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli last 8 minutes of pasta cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute or until fragrant. Add undrained tomatoes, beans, vinegar and red pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta mixture, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water. Return pasta and broccoli to saucepan. Add tomato mixture, salt and pepper; toss to coat. If pasta mixture is too dry, add the reserved cooking water, 1/2 cup at a time, until sauce reaches desired consistency.