- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Peter Pan® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground Vietnamese cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Spray 11x17-inch baking sheet with cooking spray. Stir together peanut butter, butter, cinnamon and cayenne pepper in small saucepan. Heat over very low heat until melted and combined; keep warm.
- Stir together sugar, corn syrup, water and salt in medium saucepan. Heat over high heat until boiling; stir in peanuts. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until mixture reaches hard-crack stage (about 300°F), stirring constantly. Remove pan from heat and quickly stir in peanut butter mixture and baking soda. Working quickly, pour mixture onto baking sheet and spread to 1/4-inch thickness. Allow to cool 1 to 2 hours before breaking into pieces.