- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese with chive and onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with pepper; add to skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add garlic; cook until garlic is fragrant and shrimp has turned pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add drained tomatoes, broth and cream cheese to skillet. Simmer over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally until blended. Add pasta and shrimp; toss to coat. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.