- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 lb = about 3 cups pieces)
- 3 frozen Banquet® Brown 'N Serve(tm) Turkey Sausage patties, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Place potato pieces in microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until tender, stirring once halfway. Place potato evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle sausage over potato.
- Combine Egg Beaters, cottage cheese, milk, 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, syrup, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Pour Egg Beaters mixture over potato and sausage in baking dish. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese; let stand until cheese melts.