- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 pkgs (13.8 oz each) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Spicy Jalapeno Refried Beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onion, drained well
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll each pizza crust dough on a baking sheet and shape into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Prick each with fork; bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, remove 1 tablespoon taco seasoning from package and combine with beans and tomato sauce in small bowl; set aside. Prepare beef according to taco seasoning package directions using the remaining taco seasoning.
- Assemble pizzas by spreading half of bean mixture on each partially baked crust. Layer each pizza with half of the cheese, seasoned beef and drained tomatoes.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown. Cool slightly. Top each with lettuce; serve immediately.