- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 gallon water
- 24 ounces regular grits, uncooked
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 andouille sausage links, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp (26-30 count), thawed if frozen
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 yellow onion, small diced
- Grits: In a large pot on hgith heat with olive oil, add in the onions and brown. Once they are brown add in the water and bring to a boil. Slowly stir in the grits and cook on medium heat until they are cooked, about 45 minutes. Finish with butter, cheese, salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Shrimp: In a large saute pan on high heat with olive oil, add in the onions, peppers and sausage and saute for 5 to 6 minutes. Next, add in the shrimp and cook until they are cooked through, about 5 minutes. Finish by stirring in the diced tomatoes, Sriracha, salt and pepper and stew for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Serve the shrimp over top of the cheesy grits.