- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste (or try Hunt's® Organic)
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sliced green onions, optional
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Stir together tomato paste, broth, Sriracha, honey, lime juice and garlic in 12-inch skillet; add chicken and sprinkle with salt.
- Bring tomato mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken over; cook 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.