- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 2 cups vertically sliced red onion
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Combine steak, lime juice and chili powder in medium bowl. Stir until well coated; set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add steak mixture to skillet; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Return peppers and onion to skillet; add drained tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Divide steak mixture evenly between tortillas.