- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (4 oz each) diced green chilies
- 2 teaspoons Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh cilantro, salsa and/or sour cream, optional
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 pound beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
- Combine drained tomatoes, green chilies, chili powder, cumin and salt in medium bowl. Add steak; toss to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the steak mixture; cook 3 minutes or until steak strips are no longer pink in centers, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Cook remaining steak mixture; add to rest of steak mixture.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet; stir in bell peppers and onion. Cook and stir 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return steak strips to skillet; cook 1 minute or until hot, stirring occasionally. Spoon 1/2 cup of the steak mixture onto each tortilla. Top with cilantro, salsa and/or sour cream, if desired. Roll up.