- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 slices (1/8th each) leftover Marie Callender's® Strawberry Rhubarb Streusel Pie
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent roll dough sheets
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Whisk together sugar, miilk and vanilla in small bowl until mixture is thick but pourable. If needed, add a few extra drops of milk. Refrigerate until pocket pies are baked.
- Roll out 1 crescent dough sheet onto flat surface. Using pizza cutter, cut dough into 8 rectangles; place on baking sheet. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon strawberry rhubarb pie filling and streusel in center of each rectangle; discard pie crust.
- Roll out and cut second crescent dough sheet evenly into 8 rectangles. Cover each filled rectangle to enclose filling. Press edges with fork to seal. Prick tops with fork to vent. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Drizzle each pocket pie with glaze just before serving.