- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 envelopes (0.73 oz each) Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 pkg (7.5 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (10 count), cut in half
- 1 pudding cup (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 2 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam, melted
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups), divided
- Heat oil (or enough for 1/2-inch depth) in 10-inch skillet over medium heat to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, place sugar in shallow dish. Stir together cocoa mix and water in small bowl. Add 2-1/2 seconds Reddi-wip (about 1 cup); stir until smooth. Whisk together pudding and jam in another small bowl. Add remaining 2-1/2 seconds Reddi-wip (about 1 cup) and food coloring; stir until blended.
- Carefully place half of biscuit pieces in skillet; cook about 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels. Roll pieces in sugar until coated. Repeat with remaining biscuit pieces. Serve with sauces on the side.